9.26.2012

i fall for fall


And just like that, summer is over. I've been in a blissful state now that things have cooled down. Sleeping with the windows open with the cool air coming in has left me rested and ready to start the day each morning. With fall comes a change of weather and some fun additions to my lifestyle. The Balenciaga buckle ankle boots are an ideal wardrobe staple but let's face it, I need to pay rent instead. (A girl can dream) Alexander Wang coin purse for my metro card, more film for my mini polaroid camera, MOR candle to scent my room, ck one pure color lipstick in lip lock for a perfect berry pout, cider donuts which I can not say no to at every flea market, a Movado watch in rose gold and gold stamped Kate Spade note cards to write well wishes to friends and family this season. Rock on fall, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment