9.21.2014

what's up, wrap up


Oh hey, didn’t see you there.

Before I come back and just dive into some random post about this or that I thought we could start with what I’ve been up to lately and why maybe I’ve been M.I.A. 

On love: well, I feel into it. Actually I got up and looked for it and happened to find someone doing the same thing. We shared pizza with an egg on it, potatoes and exchanged phone numbers. That was 7 months ago. Additionally, my sister got married. It was beautiful and I’ll never be able to not tear up when I think about her dancing her heart out swinging her dress from side to side and us screaming lyrics out loud at her reception. 

On life: Yoga, meditation, healthy and clean living. New trending eating habits and then falling back into eating an average of 10-15 mini candies a day. I mean I don’t do drugs and I rarely drink so what’s a few candies a day and a 2-3 cups of coffee. There are worse things. I also had my hair cut very short and colored ‘mocha’ and have been eating approximately 4 avocados a week.

On work: Where… do… I … start…. 


So that’s a snap shot. I’ve been reading, perfume designing and smelling, drinking lots of coffee and slicking back my hair. I’m going to try to get back to writing. Because I miss having this outlet for thoughts. Plus I think my guy would appreciate if he could have one moment of silence from me. Especially when I request he sit in the bathroom with me while I shower and spill my guts about all the things bouncing around in my head. This usually ends with, “Tone I have to open the door, it’s so hot in here.” What am I supposed to do, I have a lot to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment