9.30.2010

watch your tone


I trust Clinique but when this product came out, I was very skeptical. Mostly because it sounded too good to be true. While I never suffered from acne or other skin problems, I was always wishing the overall tone of my skin was more even. It's not severe enough to call in a doctor and can easily be covered up with minimal makeup. For those reasons alone, I sing the praises of Clinique's Even Better line. It works for severe cases and cases like mine that are minimal. After 40 days I saw a noticeable reduction of redness in my lower cheeks and my chin from using the serum (shown on the right). Now I use the moisturizer (shown on the left) every 3 days and the serum as a spot treatment. The best part, I'm still on the same bottle of serum from 3 months ago and I never skipped on application. There's more than enough in the bottle. So whether you can severe skin tone problems or minimal you can use this product. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment