5.30.2012

park it

I've been taking full advantage of living just a block and a half away from Central Park this year. I've spent at least one day nearly every weekend on the Great Lawn catching some rays, reading and people watching. Becoming an expert park-ette, I think the three items above would be ideal to have for the rest of the season and well into fall. The blanket is huge (64" x 80") and very light weight. The bag is beautiful but a bit too pricey for my likes. I tend to destroy anything light colored so I try to spend a bit less knowing that it will be gray by the time I'm done with it. Finally 50+ spf lotion. Ever since my sister got horribly burnt last summer I've been wearing extra sunscreen and making sure I reapply as soon as I'm a tad pink. The only thing that's missing is a cool drink.

steven alan beach blanket + flea bag saddle bag + kiehls uv defense

No comments:

Post a Comment