1.27.2011

maxed out

Obviously it's been snowing quite a lot, it's all anyone is talking about. I'm trying to make a conscious decision each morning to not let that influence my outfit. I saw the winter maxi look first here and then every time I saw the look, it haunted me. Sort of the same issue I had with the shorts with tights - I love it but when I put it on, I felt silly. But in honor of the blizzard last night and the fact that my favorite jeans are in the laundry - I put on my maxi skirt and off I went. I'm not sure how others feel about it but I think it's fun, comfy and different from my normal daily wear. So today I'm wearing black leather english riding boots, a black maxi skirt, black fitted tank, oversized purple knit and a knotted brown leather belt around my waist. I tied the look off with a clean bun and a cat eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment