1.20.2011

vacation meets stay-cation

Every year at the end of January I seem to think winter is almost over. I cross my fingers and toes that soon it'll warm up enough to wear sandals and be able to walk outside without getting hit with a cold blast of air. And every year, it never happens because the season is only half way through. So this is also the time where I start planning my dream escapes and adventures. LA, Thailand, Spain, Paris, etc. etc. I just want to hop on a plane and say 'adios' to the gray weather in NYC. I've been so terribly busy at work and with moving that I am planning a stay-cation. A blissful weekend of doing all those things that I say I'm going to do but never find the time to. Ice skating, back to back spin classes, trips to MoMa, coffee shops galore, reading the stack of unread New York Mags and lots and lots of sleep. Hopefully this stay-cation happens sooner than later, I need some R&R even if that means right here in my new Upper West Side apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment