10.24.2011

checkpoint

 Midway plus a month or so and I'm checking in about those 25 goals I set on my birthday. Here's where they stand thus far:

1. Travel more  Yeah, be careful what you wish for
2. Make less excuses (oh crap, a bad start but I will get better) such a good goal to set

3. Go to more flea markets/antique fairs what up bk and uws

4. Spend more time kissing
I don't kiss and tell
5. Train for the NYC marathon
6. Write more thank you notes
lots to be thankful for
7. Learn to moon walk
8. Do more yoga
9. Keep up with this blog
constantly trying
10. Visit the ballet
11. Take ballet
12. Make it to the beach come summer
once counts I guess
13. Get a promotion at work Got a promotion and then a new job, double win
14. Donate more of my items
clutter free
15. Spend less time being hungover
16. Drink way less sugar
silly yet effective
17. Get my allergies (to almost everything) figured out
18. Pay off my credit card
19. Procrastinate less
ready. set. go.
20. Spend more time with my sister but still happy to spend more
21. Go horseback riding more continue through the fall I hope
22. Learn to cook all the dessert recipes I save
23. Keep up with my journal (nerdy, I know)
24. Take a cooking class
25. Make more friends
meeting more amazing people each day

14/25 is okay but still lots to do and think about. Half way to 26 is sort of scary but in a good way. As long as it's not 27 which is my "scary" age where I think I should be grown up or accomplish something grand. What's your scary age?

No comments:

Post a Comment