1.10.2012

something on your face

One of the most vivid memories from my childhood is of my mom putting makeup on me for my ballet rehearsals. I remember the blush, the subtle eye shadow, a little lipstick and most of all, the cat-eye liner. I remember looking in a mirror thinking that this is how ladies should look. This is how I should look. It isn't much of a surprise that 20-some years later that I end up in the beauty industry.

I've tried most looks and trends but always come back to the classic look that was established by my mom many years ago. I've found a collection of products and brands that are my go-to. I defend my spending since I am not a clothes or shoes type of girl but rather a beauty junkie. Instead of purchasing many different products to figure out what I love, I've learned to ask for samples. Out of all those samples there are 6 products that I use daily. Clockwise: MOR Lip Macaron, Chanel Eyeshadow, NARS Lip Pencil, Clinque Eyeliner, Dior Mascara and Benefit High Beam

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try Benefit's new They're Real! Mascara; I used to be a DiorShow girl, but I've been converted. Also, UD Primer Potion for life.

    ReplyDelete