6.29.2011

my only mister

I have a very meaningful relationship with Mr. Coffee. He's reliable, satisfying, consistent and uncomplicated. While I love my weekend routine of coffee brewing at home, I also look forward to trying new coffee shops here and there. My absolute favorite coffee shop is Saint's Cafe in State College, Pennsylvania. While in school and on a typical college budget, I would pick up an extra table (I was a waitress) or skip on a pizza slice (at 2 am) so that I could afford my coffee habit. I can't explain how a simple latte at this place would instantly snap me into bliss. Even now traveling back to State College, one sip takes me back to football weekends, crisp fall air and carefree afternoons. Below you'll find my 4 favorite coffee shops and menu choices. Happy Brewing.

Saint's Cafe
Vanilla chai latte with soy milk & a lemon poppyseed muffin

123 West Beaver Avenue, State College, Pennsylvania

Café Grumpy
Hot apple cider & a chocolate cupcake

224 West 20th Street, New York, New York

Jupiter Outpost Cafe
Pumpkin spice coffee

1139 West Fulton Market, Chicago, Illinois

La Maison du Macaron (previously Madeleine Patisserie)
Café au lait & blueberry macaron (but really any flavor, I love them all)

132 West 23rd Street, New York, New York

No comments:

Post a Comment