8.27.2013

wind down


Let's wind down. I know the past entries have been intense or at least they feel like that to me. So let's take a break from my super charged mind where everything is flying all over the place and settle on what's been filling my days lately. First off, yoga - so much of it. I practice at Greenhouse Holistic located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. I've been going off and on for a year now. I had tried yoga in the past but now am a full believer that it does a lot of good, mind and body. Everyone in the office has a summer flu so I've been drinking a GT's kombucha daily to help warn off the bad bacteria floating around. With all the yoga and sick kids, the Fresh Sugar Face Polish has been keeping my skin aglow. I started reading, "Where'd you go Bernadette?" by Maria Semple on Sunday and am half way through. I had mentioned to my roommate that I was going to get a new book when she pulled this from her pile, it was the exact book I was going to pickup that afternoon! I'm smelling like Balenciaga L'Essence lately. I went through a very long trend of wearing Chloe Eau de Parfum but settling back into L'Essence which has woody notes blended with violet. Hope everyone is having a nice Tuesday. I'm feeling much more positive today with the sun out and shining. Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment