10.05.2010

gob versus whoopie



Gob: Western Pennsylvania slang for Whoopie Pie

Whoopie Pie: Eastern Pennsylvania slang for Gob

I can't deny my fall obsession with everything pumpkin. The lattes, the pies, carvings, beers, and the list goes on. You haven't fully taken the pumpkin plunge though until you've tasted Martha Stewart's Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Cream Cheese filling. Like the lemon bars that were previously posted, these have been taste tested and approved by my family and office. I first sunk my teeth into these at work when my coworker and friend Erin brought them in. The recipe does take some time to complete but you get a hefty serving and it makes your whole place smell amazing. The link is below, let me know how they turn out!

http://tiny.cc/pumpkin_woopie

No comments:

Post a Comment