10.19.2010

something blue


Awoke to the sound of rain this morning which means I didn't get up until the last possible minute. I've been having the worst time sleeping for a few days. I tried to pull my blinds, making everything pitch black, window open, window close, tea before bed, extra blankets, more clothes, less clothes, but nothing has changed. I wake up with nightmares lingering, you know that feeling? Sometimes a change of atmosphere helps, maybe tonight I'll crash in the living room. Anyway, not to bore you all with my sleepless nights. Mood board for the rain today. The sky was the most perfect gray-blue this morning when I finally did get out of bed. These pictures capture the color, softness, reflection and overall attitude of my morning. Have a good Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment