10.07.2010

you spin me right round

I want to go to the gym and leave completely wiped out, but in a good way. That sense of accomplishment and letting everything go from the day. While running around in +6" heels may have seemed like a workout to me at first, I came to the conclusion that I needed to do more to maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle. So I joined a gym, Club H Fitness to be exact and started taking spin. What I got in return is a new favorite way to work out full of dance music, crazy pumped up instructors and 45-55 minutes of complete and utter muscle hell. If you haven't tried spin yet, let me tell you that it can change your body faster than you can imagine. It's not just about your legs, but rather your entire core, arms and mind. I've learned to breathe more evenly to due to the flux in resistance that is put on your bike throughout the class. If you are looking to spice up your workout, give it a try. I highly suggest Robert's class on Tuesday at 7 pm or Jen La's class on Saturday at 9:45 am. These are both at the Hoboken Location.

http://tiny.cc/spin_schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment