10.21.2010

hellbent

I caught Hellcats last night on the CW and openly confess that I loved it. I can't help it! It's cheerleading, dancing, gymnastics and everything else that made up the past 24 years of my life. I had no idea who the lead blonde was but intended to google her the first chance I got. Name: Aly Michalka. Obsessed: Very. Here's Aly at the premiere of 'Easy A' in LA. I LOVE this entire look. The cat eye, the nude lips, the hair (oh my god that hair) and the dress to boot. Sadly I can't located the designer of the dress but will update when I do. She's just to die for. Total gym inspiration and having that I took the day off yesterday due to extreme lack of sleep, tonight I'll be going back with a mental photo of this chicks bad bod. Girl Crush!

No comments:

Post a Comment