2.09.2011

Сюрприз! (Surprise!)

Time has gotten away from me again. Between my absurd hours at work, moving and social outings, I've been ignoring this blog. During all the craziness of the past few weeks I was able to successfully plan a surprise birthday for my best friend. The party happened at Pravda, a russian vodka bar in Soho with 14 of our closest friends. It's nearly impossible to pull one over on him and if you know me, I'm terrible at keeping secrets. With the two combined, it's amazing this party even happened. I highly recommend you visit Pravda at least once. I'll be going back for sure in the near future. Dine on the Zakouski platter and sip on any of their wonderful martinis (extra dirty vodka martini for this gal). Make sure you call ahead though, the place fills up quick and the doors is strict.

No comments:

Post a Comment