2.28.2011

looking back

Ever stop and think about where you are currently in your life, how you got there and where you came from? That's the type of spell I was under all weekend. I believe it was the juxtaposition of being surrounded by old and new friends who have come from such different places in my life. I've been calling this stage of my life the 'between' because I am literally between the good and bad and the hard and easy. I keep finding myself in situations where I feel like I'm either in a fairy tale or a horror movie. I've realized that somethings change and then some people never do. I was taken to the beautiful 21 Club for dinner with an amazing group of new friends. It's funny how things change, how you get from one place to another and how far you have yet to go. As I quickly approach my 25th birthday, there will be much more change to come. My gift to myself is working on positive change, with positive situations and people around me. Goodbye bad karma, out with the bad, in with the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment