8.22.2011

fast food

I'm a big fan of easy, fast dinners. I never feel like cooking anything when get home from work and the gym at the end of the day. I am constantly looking for recipes that are quick, delish and can be made with only a few main ingredients (I loath grocery shopping!). Here's one below that I made up as I went that took 20 minutes and tasted amazing!

Day before: Marinate your chicken breast over night with just a few ingredients listed below. I just put mine in a zip bag, nothing fancy!
-Fresh basil leaves
-Montreal chicken seasoning
-Virgin olive oil
Day of: Set your pasta to boil and put your chicken in the oven at 350 degrees. Depending on how thick it is, cooking time may vary. Add more seasoning if preferred. Whisk together butter, freshly chopped garlic, pepper, pinch of salt and minced basil leaves. Once your chicken is done chop up and put it into pasta and pour butter sauce over. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment