4.11.2011

monday dash

Monday morning madness...you know what I'm talking about. When you get snooze 6 times only to realize that you have exactly 14 minutes to shower, do your makeup and hair, have breakfast, dress and scoot out the door. Monday is always a rush for one big, fat reason; Sunday. Sunday which brings the heavy of all those things you meant to do Saturday but didn't do because you were too busy socializing or sleeping in. It's inevitable that Sunday night I can never fall asleep. I think about all the things I didn't get to and all the things I need to do for the upcoming week. My professor in college had a motto that went; worry in order. I'm adopting it as my own. It puts some sort of organization to all the craziness. Happy Monday everyone and if you do have to worry, worry in an orderly fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment