4.15.2011

short story

When exactly do you toss your leggings to the back of your dresser come spring? Do you wait until you see another baring all or are you the first one to break out your shorts and skirts with legs au naturel? The weather in NYC has been less than desirable lately but on those days that promise sun and a little bit of warmth I dream of stretching out on the park lawn. The problem with the beginning of spring though is winter skin. Months without sun exposure leaves my skin uneven. I plan to jump start my tan with lots of running outside and Jergens natural glow lotion. Out of all the self tanning lotions, I feel that this one smells the least strong. I 'water down' the lotion with a pump of perfumed lotion to make streaks less visible and to knock down the smell even more. I also have extremely sensitive skin and this is one of the only products that doesn't make me break out. What do you do to prep your skin for spring and summer to come?

2 comments:

  1. those skivvies are darling!! i wanna tie a knot like that at my waist. xo

    ReplyDelete